Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kids making valentines

This year my 3 year old made valentines for the first time ever!  I reluctantly gave them to the teacher really wanting to keep them all for myself and save forever! LOL  Then my middle daughter Anna decorated her valentine box with little monsters too.  This year the Taylored Expressions stamps were a BIG hit with the kids.  We all had fun making various crafts and cards with them.  The little monsters set was voted favorite of all with the dashunds coming in a close second!

Here are some pics showing what the kids made!
Zachary coloring his favorite monster for his valentines!

Here are three of the final projects he made!  Attached bags of fruit snacks and he was happy!
This is the valentine box Anna made... work in progress here.

Here are some of the images she colored to add to her box!

My oldest daughter Taylor also made valentines using the monsters but we didn't get any pictures of them!! :(
Enjoy!
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! My kids used this set too for their Valentines. . .so cute! I should have kept at least one for myself from each of them!

    ReplyDelete