Friday, January 20, 2012

Let is Snow!!!.... Make it Stop!!

Some people have lots of snow while others haven't got much... we are in an area of Michigan that hasn't got much.  Currently it is 5 degrees outside and I just want snow!  I want to be able to go outside sledding and enjoy the weather with my children!  So I am keeping the tag positioned to display Let It Snow!! I made this tag reversible so you could also say make it stop! ;) This was one of my holiday cards... since I had troubles no one got to see it on my old blog so I thought I would display it here!
 
I am working on perfecting my photos so hopefully they will improve soon!
Supplies:  Cardstock: Bazzil, patterned paper is by Echo Park-Winter Park purchased from Taylored Expressions. Ribbon: Stampin Up, silver twine Stampin Up. Inks: Momento Ink, copics, sprica glitter pen(red), craft white ink from Stampin Up. Stamp Set: Inkadinkadoo (not 100% sure since the card was thrown away). The stamp set was purchased at Michaels for $9.99 and has 14 stamps total.  Has reindeer, ice skating polar bear, Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho, tree, kitten in stocking, and sledding penguin to name a few.
Enjoy!
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment