Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sending Sweet Birthday Wishes to a Friend

So today is a friend's birthday who is also a fellow crafter.... but she also loves chocolate!  So I made her some Oreo truffles, pretzel Rolo melts (my name for them) and this card!  I finally got to use my stamp set from Taylored Expressions from the Moka Collections called Betty.  I have to say I LOVE the new Moka collection because by changing the hair color and skin complexion I can really make this girl into either of my daughters or someone else!  I am forcing myself to use my Key Ingredients Kits (also by TE) I have collected over the last year.  I love the paper and "collect" it instead of using it! This kit is from April 2011 and the paper is titled The Girl's Paperie - Kitch.  I am looking forward to busting into my kit from this month that just arrived today!!! I will not collect this paper.... I will not collect this paper.... I will.... hopefully! LOL
Happy Birthday P.J.!!!!
Products used:
Taylored Expressions: Stamps: Moka collection Betty, Key Ingredients Kit April 2011
Other tools: Copic markers, glitter pen, paper piercing tool/mat from Stampin Up.

Enjoy,
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Love it! And so did PJ! Now to just get her to share the chocolates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute birthday wishes card, i love it! thank you for sharing, keep up the good and continue sharing your work.

    Cheers,
    Cathy

    http://meowchie.snydle.com/happy-birthday-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete